Your Contribution can Help us Change the Game!
Things to keep in mind before submission of write-up.
* Read all the guidelines. It is important. A lot of people don’t read the guidelines.
1. The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 300 words.
2. Don’t forget the images. Images are important because they create a lively experience for the readers.
3. Produce your content in a word, text or pdf document and upload the file in the respective field on our website.
4. Do not send watermarked images.
5. Add images to your respective document or send in your images at email@example.com (Note: We have the right to change them). Include the source of every image.
6. Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
7. Content should be original and not plagiarized.
8. Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
9. If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!